- From the Menu, navigate to ePRMS > Submission Console
- If you have received an automated email from OnCore that a Continuation Review (Renewal) or Closure record has already been created: Enter the study HRPO/IRB number in the Protocol number (use the Protocol number from the main tab of the PC Console) in the search box.
Click on the blue Submission No. for the record with a Status of New.
- Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click on the “Update” button to open the OnCore fields for editing.
Skip to the steps below under “Updating a Submission” to complete the submission.
If you wish to create a brand new submission: Under the Create Submission vertical tab, choose Continuation Review (Renewal), Change Review (Amendment), or Closure as appropriate.
- A new form to create your review will open. In the Review Type field, choose from the drop down. If unsure, choose Admin.
In the Protocol No. field, enter the study HRPO/IRB number, then click the magnifying glass box () and select your protocol.
- Click Create Submission.
- From the Menu, navigate to Reports > click Reports again.
- Choose PRMC Continuation Review Form from the PRMC reports which is shown below:
- Enter the HRPO/ IRB # (use the IRB # from the management tab of the PC Console) in the search box. Keep the file type as “DOCX”. Click “Submit”.
- OnCore will generate an automated Continuation Review Form for the study.
- You must review the information that is auto-populated in the form and revise any information that is not correct.
- You must manually enter information indicated by *** throughout the form.
- Save the completed Continuation Review Form to your computer, and follow the steps below to upload the form in the Continuation Review submission.