Welcome to the OnCore Support Site!
Here you will find basic information about OnCore, the OnCore Support Team (OST), and training information to help you get the most out of OnCore.
OnCore Support Services at WUSM:
- Provides phone and web-based application support;
- Hosts a centralized, authoritative repository of knowledge, information, and instructions;
- Facilitates the adoption and ongoing development of informatics infrastructure in the clinical trials domain at WUSM;
- Also includes:
- User Training
- Study Setup Assistance
- Study Calendar Modeling
- Clinical Trial Financials Tracking Guidance
- Custom Report Creation
- Scheduled Data Exports
Coming in 2019-2020:
- OnCore will go "enterprise-wide," allowing access to all clinical trial research teams at WUSM. Departments are grouped into "sprints"; the first sprint will go-live in January of 2020.
- Forte's integrated Payments system will be implemented for use enterprise-wide in 2019. This system provides an easy mechanism for paying study participant remuneration and tracking payments for reconciliation.
- Forte's integrated EDC (electronic data capture) tool will be implemented for use at our institution in late 2020, providing a 21 CFR Part 11 Compliant solution for investigator-initiated trials that must meet FDA data submission requirements.