Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the difference between Guest role and Investigator role? Do I need to login using my WUSTL Key to access the application?
Anybody can access the application as a guest and browse the data without logging into the application. However, in order to submit a request for biospecimens, user should have the Investigator role and should login using your WUSTL Key credentials.
- What standard ontology is used for storing and querying Primary Diagnosis?
SNOMED CT Diagnosis codes
- Whom should I contact if I have a question regarding WUSTL Biospecimen Navigator (WBN) ?
Please send your questions via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- What data is available to query in WBN?
The WBN data repository contains all the discrete data that was collected as part of specimen collection. In addition, it contains some metadata collected directly from the Principal Investigator at the collection protocol level.
- If I encounter an error or am unable to complete a specimen search and request submission, what should I do?
Please send an email with details to our Help Desk at email@example.com