As a CRA, you would use these instructions to print of a section of the Billing Calendar in OnCore to use as a reference for helping to schedule a subject's visit. This calendar visit does not replace the protocol as the source of truth for all procedures that should be completed within a subject visit, but it can help you understand what is Research Related (R) and what is Standard of Care (SOC).
- Once you have navigated to your protocol through the PC Console, navigate to the CRA Console for that protocol
- Click the "Protocol Calendar" vertical tab. This will take you to the billing calendar for the study as a whole.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click "View Excel"
- Printable Calendar is also an option but will not give you something you can download. It takes you to the current month's view for this protocol.
- The Excel version of the billing calendar will automatically start downloading to your computer
- When you open the excel file, you will see that if the study has multiple arms, there will be a separate sheet at the bottom for each Arm's schedule.
- You will see the R's vs. S's marked for each procedure.
- There is also a "Procedures Schedule" tab that lists out each procedure that is present in the calendar and what visits that procedure is tied to.
Make sure you continue to use your study's protocol calendar as the source of truth for all procedures that occur during each visit.