- Added new functionality to support setup, requisition and fulfillment of the biospecimen collection kits in BioMS.
- BioMS Administrator can setup biospecimen collection kits at the study level.
- CRAs (Clinical Research Associates) can request biospecimen collection kits using BioMS User Interface
- The staff at Biorepository can view and fulfill the orders for the kits.
- Added new feature to allow documents like pathology reports, scanned images etc. to be attached to a biospecimen when it is collected by the CRA at the collection site. These documents will be synced to the appropriate OpenSpecimen once the specimen is collected and saved.
- New Reporting Functionality to setup predefined reports
- Some enhancements for BioMS administrator to better manage data anomalies and error handling
- Ability to capture the actual biospecimen shipment receive date by the staff at Biorepository.
For Windows Operating System,
- FireFox v44.02
- Chrome v48
- Safari 9.0