|The Alliance Foundation Trial (AFT) Biospecimen Management System (BioMS) is a web-based application that has been designed to support biospecimen tracking, inventory management, and reporting for all Industry sponsored clinical trials and companion correlative science studies.|
AFT BioMS (BioSpecimen Management System) is a web based application that is being designed to support biospecimen tracking, inventory management and reporting for all AFT clinical trials and companion correlative science studies. AFT BioMS is based on the functionality and user interface of the existing CALGB specimen tracking system (STS), but incorporates many new usability enhancements and capabilities to support the operations of the AFT biorepository network.
- Compatible with most web browsers and mobile devices
- Similar functionality and interface for those familiar with the CALGB STS application
- Several usability enhancements as suggested by previous STS users
- Will provide a real time and comprehensive inventory and tracking of bio specimens across all bio repositories with query and reporting functionality
- Scalable and adaptable
- Includes a continuing commitment to software enhancements, training and technical support.